Reporting to: Managing Director
Permanent, full time position.
For experienced Surveyors/Analysts with a background in asbestos management these are well paid and progressive career opportunities with the Irelands’ number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused, innovative and quality driven, we are a leading provider of asbestos management and consultancy services. You’ll be working to the specifications of our Asbestos Quality Procedures and Work Instruction Manual. This will include:
- Management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on all property types- domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Monitoring of asbestos remediation works, alongside the preparation of air test reports and certification of reoccupation on site.
- Carry out smoke tests, air tests including background, leak, clearance, reassurance and personal samples, visual examinations and four-stage clearances.
- Ensuring removal of Asbestos is carried out legally and safely by close inspection and air testing, on commercial and industrial sites.
We’re looking for professional, dynamic individuals with a can-do attitude and an enthusiasm to learn new skills and specialisms. You must have:
- BOHS P402, P403 & P404 qualifications
- Ideally CoCA
- A sound track record in asbestos using ISO17025/ISO17020 accredited procedures
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including company vehicle with fuel card, generous holidays, company pension.